Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Research and process daily quotes by using existing company methods, understanding importance of lead times, utilizing primary and secondary suppliers while researching and setting up new suppliers, utilizing paper and electronic product literature, determining product profit margins which vary per product and customer, and track quotes and orders throughout.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management and resolving the situation for repeat business.
• Understand material handling equipment and contractor sales within a reasonable time period.
• Understands purchasing procedures, bid procedures, and may provide historical records by maintaining records on previous customer sales and bids.
• Develop customer relationships and support outside sales staff.
• Additional job related responsibilities as required.
• Proficient computer skills Including: Microsoft Office- Outlook, Excel, Word and Power-point;
internet research skills; Typing literacy
• Great interpersonal skills - Displays honesty, ethics and integrity at all times
• Ability to organize and exhibit time management skills
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Inherent motivation for generating sales, and quality service.
• Verbal and written communication
• Previous Material Handling and/or Industrial Supply Equipment Sales Experience a plus.
Ford & Ulrich is an EOE with competitive wages and a benefits package that includes healthcare and a 401K plan with company match.